2.6.1 The following items are not permitted to be listed:
1. Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
2. Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
3. Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
2.6.2 Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description.
2.6.3 Listing of police equipment and associated products are forbidden, subject to (e) below.
2.6.4 The following mass-transit related items are not permitted to be listed:
1. Any article of clothing or identification related to transportation industries, including but not limited to, commercial airline pilots, flight attendants, airport service personnel, railway personnel, mass-transit security personnel. Vintage clothing related to commercial airlines or other mass-transit may be listed provided that the description clearly states that the item is at least 10 years old, is no longer in use and does not resemble any current uniform.
2. Manuals or other materials related to commercial transportation, including safety manuals published by commercial airlines and entities operating subways, trains or buses. Such items may only be listed if the description clearly states that the material is obsolete and no longer in use.
3. Any official, internal, classified or non-public documents.
2.6.5 There are some police items that may be listed on the getlion Marketplace, provided they observe the following guidelines:
1. Authorized general souvenir items, such as hats, mugs, pins, pens, buttons, cuff links, T-shirts, money clips that do not resemble badges, and paperweights that do not contain badges.
2. Badges that are clearly not genuine or official (e.g. toy badges).
3. Historical badges that do not resemble modern law enforcement badges, provided that the item description clearly states that the badge is a historical piece at least 75 years old or issued by an organization which no longer exists.