Last updated: 2 June 2021.
1. This website can be accessed at marketplace.getlion.co.za, or via , related mobile-sites and software applications. The “ ”, “getlion Marketplace” is owned and operated by Getlion (Proprietary) Limited, a South African Private Company with Registration number 2020 / 189642 / 07. (“”, “getlion”, “ ”, “ ” and “ ”).
2. “Buyer/s” refers to registered users on the getlion Marketplace (be it other Sellers or members of the General Public) that search for goods/services, engage with sellers, place an order and make payment for the order – i.e. purchases the product/service through an online transaction.
3. “Seller/s” refers to registered users of the getlion mobile application, that have registered as sellers/vendors on the getlion Marketplace, list their product/service for sale through an online transaction, and are responsible for the fulfillment/delivery of the product/service that is ordered and paid for by a buyer on the Website.
4. “Product” or “Good” refers to physical items/listings being sold by sellers on the getlion™️ marketplace, E.g. Clothing, Food and Manufactured items. These will require physical delivery by the seller or their appointed courier, or collection from the seller by the buyer. In the instance that an item is made-to-order, the seller will inform you of the delivery deadline.
5. “Services” refers to non-physical offerings/listings that are being delivered by the seller to the buyer on the getlion™️ Marketplace. They are tied to skills and expertise, and rely on the abilities of the seller to fulfil the order (E.g. graphic design, app development, electrician or builder).
6. “Truzo” refers to Truzo (Pty) Ltd, the nominated payments partner of the getlion marketplace. See www.truzo.com.
7. “Inspection Days” – the number of days, as stipulated on Truzo and defined when an order is placed, that a Buyer is afforded to review a Seller’s delivery before payment is released to the Seller. These are recognized as work days – Monday through Friday.
8. These Website Terms and Conditions (“”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods & Services on the getlion Marketplace (“the Website”), and the general use of the Website.
9. This Policy must be read in conjunction with the getlion Product Listing Policy.
10. This Policy must be read in conjunction with the getlion User Agreement, which refers the data processing of personal information by getlion™️ and any third-parties, such as in this instance, Truzo.
11. Users must also draw their attention to the Terms and Conditions of Truzo (Pty) Ltd – the nominated payment partner of the getlion Marketplace – when registering for Truzo’s service and when facilitating payments/providing banking information to Truzo.
12. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“”, “ ” or “ ”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“ ”). .
13. The Website enables Sellers (“Third-Party Sellers”, “Vendors”, “getlion app Users”) to list and sell their Products and Services on the Website. This Website also enables Buyers (General members of the public, or Vendors/Users/other Sellers) to shop online for an extensive range of products & services.