· Buyer places an order on the Marketplace, thereby creating a transaction.
· This transaction is created on Truzo and Seller is notified of transaction and is prompted to approve the order, or not, notwithstanding their stock levels, availability or ability to meet the deadline.
· If accepted and approved, buyer is then prompted to pay for the transaction using their chosen payment method (as selected on checkout via the Marketplace). This step is known as “funding the transaction” and entails the buyer making the payment to Truzo.
· Seller is then notified that buyer has funded the transaction.
· The Seller is then required to deliver the product or service by the agreed deadline. If a product, Seller is required to notify the Buyer when their order is en route via the appointed delivery service, and when it has been delivered. If a service, the Seller is required to notify the Buyer when this has been concluded. Delivery notification is made via Truzo.
· Once the Buyer is notified that delivery has been made, they are required to review the product/services within the number of “inspection” days as defined on placement of the initial order.
· If the Buyer rejects the product/service via Truzo, the Seller will be required to rectify the delivery within the terms agreed upon on placement of the order.
· If the Buyer accepts the product/service via Truzo, the Seller is notified of such, and the payment (less the Marketplace platform fee) is released to the Seller’s Truzo Wallet.
· The Buyer is then prompted to review the Seller’s performance on the Marketplace.
2. Seller and Buyer shall enter into an Online Transaction for products or services by completing, submitting and accepting an order online on the Website. Only once payment is made by the buyer, the order is formally created. Both parties receive formal notification of the order via the Website and/or Truzo.
3. The Seller and Buyer shall themselves be responsible for ensuring that they have agreed to, and specified, all the relevant terms and conditions for the products or services in the relevant online order, including but not limited to the pricing, quantity, specifications, quality standards, shipping costs and delivery date, inspection days, save that, and except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
4. Buyers can only place an order with a single seller, per transaction.
5. Each Online Transaction is made by and between a Seller and a Buyer only. Despite this, getlion is responsible for the Transaction Services, earns a platform fee relative to the value of a completed transaction and, if applicable, may conduct formality review(s) of an Online Transaction. However, getlion shall not be considered as a party to the Online Transaction. Getlion does not represent the Seller nor the Buyer in any Online Transaction. Getlion will not be responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered under any Online Transaction; or the ability of either Seller or Buyer to complete any Online Transaction (except to the extent prohibited by applicable law). You agree that you will not hold getlion and their affiliates and agents liable for any losses, damages, claims, liabilities, costs or expenses arising from any Online Transactions, including any breach, partial performance or non-performance of the Online Transaction by the other party to the transaction.
6. The Sale formed on payment of your order for Goods and Services that are for sale by a Third-Party Seller is therefore solely between the registered user and such Third-Party Seller. Getlion is not a party to that sale. The Third-Party Seller is solely responsible for fulfilment of delivery of the Goods and services. The Third-Party Seller is also responsible to provide an invoice to the registered user if required, in addition to what is automatically generated by the Marketplace.
7. Getlion may refuse to process or cancel, without liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such refusal or cancellation, any Online Transaction which in getlion’s reasonable opinion, has insufficient information to constitute a binding contract or is believed to be prohibited by applicable law.
8. An Online Transaction is additionally subject to the applicable terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and the Transactional Terms. Seller and Buyer shall complete the Online Transaction according to the terms of the online order, the relevant Transactional Terms and this Agreement. Seller or Buyer may only cancel an Online Transaction in accordance with the relevant Transactional Terms and/or based on Terms and Conditions of the Seller/Third Party relative to cancellation, returns and refunds policies set by the Seller, or agreed per the transaction.
9. For any Online Transaction, Buyer agrees to pay the full transaction price listed for Online Transaction to the Seller through the getlion website or services of getlion (Truzo) unless another option is made available directly by getlion on the Website. Please refer to Truzo payments terms and conditions and see clause 6 & 7.
10. Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller upfront.
11. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that getlion is not a bank and the getlion service should in no way be construed as the provision of banking services. Getlion is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to User’s funds and it does not have control of, nor liability for, the products or services that are paid for via the Website. Whilst getlion endeavours to verify all users on the Website, both internally, and externally via Truzo, getlion does not guarantee the identity of any User or ensure that a Buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction on the Websites. You further agree that neither Buyer nor Seller will receive interest or other profits in relation to the getlion Services.
12. You may engage one or more third party vendors for the purpose of completing and fulfilling an Online Transaction such as the warehousing and logistic service companies, shipping agents, inspection agents, insurance companies, etc. Some of such third-party vendors may be partners of getlion and thus designated by getlion to you. Among such designated partners, you may be required to agree and accept the terms and conditions of their services online within their website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, for all third-party vendors, you acknowledge and agree that such third-party vendors are engaged at your own discretion and cost and that you will not hold getlion and our affiliates and agents liable for any losses, damages, claims, liabilities, costs or expenses arising from the services of such third-party vendors. You shall ensure that the third parties comply with the Terms and Conditions as described in this document.
13. For any type of Online Transactions, getlion may impose additional restrictions, limitations and prohibitions as well as penalties for any violations in the relevant Transactional Terms.
14. Neither getlion nor Truzo has any control over, and are not responsible or liable for, the products or services that are paid for with our service. We cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction. In the event of an incomplete transaction due to Buyer or Seller reneging on their responsibilities, either party can cancel the transaction by clicking DISPUTE on Truzo – and the Buyer will be refunded their payment (excl. the Buyer fee – see clause 10 and 13 below.
15. You expressly acknowledge and agree that getlion shall have the full power, authority and discretion to reject or cancel an Online Transaction without any liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with such refusal or cancellation and to make a determination on any dispute between Buyer and Seller including the remittance of the funds under an online transaction that are held by Truzo as instructed by getlion in accordance with this Agreement, the Truzo Terms and Conditions, and the relevant Transactional Terms. You also acknowledge that this Agreement, the Truzo Agreement, and the relevant Transactional Terms may not cover all issues that may arise in connection with an Online Transaction. You agree and accept that getlion shall have the right to modify or supplement the Transactional Terms at any time (of which you will be accordingly notified), except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. You further agree and accept that getlion shall have the right to make determinations wherever getlion considers appropriate having regard to the evidence received by us, commonly accepted principles and practices in the relevant industries and interests of both Buyer and Seller regardless whether the issue in question has been expressly addressed in the Transactional Terms or this Agreement, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
16. Getlion is not obliged to facilitate any disputes, returns or refunds between buyer and third-party seller. As such, any disputes must be resolved between you and the relevant Third-Party Seller alone per the refund process defined in clause 13. You agree that any Dispute arising between parties to an Online Transaction will be handled in accordance with clause 14.
17. Not all Third-Party Sellers are registered VAT (Value-Added Tax) vendors. Only Third-Party Sellers who are registered VAT vendors may charge VAT on Goods or Services sold and issue a tax invoice in respect thereof. If a Third-Party Seller is not a registered VAT Vendor, it may not charge VAT on Goods or Services sold and will not be in a position to issue a tax invoice in respect thereof.