Adding new products 📦
Once you click on the “Add New” button, you’ll be directed to this page.
1) Product Type. Click this dropdown and select the type of product.
– Simple Product: a standard product or service listing that will be added to your store. This type of product is ideal for services, or products with no variations (e.g. no different colours or size variants).
– Product Class.
2) Pricing: Here you are able to set the price of your product, as well as a Sales Price if you choose. You can also define the sale schedule to set the price for a limited period.
3) Short Description: This provides a basic summary of your product or service. For a lengthier description, edit the “Description” box, accessible when Buyers click for more info on your product. For a lengthier description, edit the “Description” box, accessible when Buyers click for more info on your product.
4) Images: To add a cover image for your product, click the image placeholder and upload an product photo. To add more than one, click the PLUS icon. We recommend product images of 800 x 800 pixels in a JPEG (JPG) format. If you need help designing your product image, head to https://www.canva.com/. and create a custom image with size 800 (width) x 800 (height).
5) Categories: The categories tab allows you to group your product/service listing with others on the Marketplace, allowing buyers to find your product easier through Search. Be sure to choose Product or Service as a minimum requirement from the dropdown options. his provides a basic summary of your product or service. Also, as soon as your store is live, your Brand name will pop up under the Brands tab. Tags (like hashtags) allow buyer to search by tag. These are created automatically as you define product attributes/variants.
REMEMBER – if you make any changes on your store manager – you must press SUBMIT! If you’d rather keep them for review, push draft and come back to later.